This recipe was created using FoodiePress – plugin included in Chow. It’s unique solution for creating and managing Recipe data in WordPress, allowing for advanced search by ingredients, customizable layouts and templates for recipe, print styles and many many features.
All recipes created with FoodiePress have support for Micoformats and Google Recipe View. Schema.org is a collaboration by Google, Microsoft, and Yahoo! to improve the web by creating a structured data markup schema supported by major search engines. On-page markup helps search engines understand the information on webpages and provide richer results, so your recipes will stand out among other search results.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Serving: For Two
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 530 calories (10 pieces, with sauce)
- Carbohydrate Content: 27g
- Fat Content: 29g
- Protein Content: 40g
Sweet Chilli and Lime Chicken Wings
The ingredient combo of this sauce gives wings a unique and utterly delicious taste. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Rinse the wings under cool water and pat dry. Put them in a bowl, drizzle with olive oil and season well with salt and pepper. Toss to coat with the seasoning.
- chicken wings - 20, rinsed and patted dry
- sugar - 5 tablespoon
- ketchup - 3/4 cup
- red jalapeño - 2 tablespoons (or to taste) chopped
- fresh ginger - 3 tablespoons finely minced
- salt - 1 teaspoon or to taste
- chopped garlic - 2 tablespoons
- Chinese plum sauce - 6 tablespoons
- cornstarch - 1 tablespoon mixed with 1 tablespoon cold water
- chopped cilantro - 2 tablespoons
- Mix the marinade.
- Pour the marinade over the wings and marinate for at least ½ hour.
- Saute the wings in pan till lightly burnt. Pour away excess oil.
- Pour the remaining marinade with 1 bowl of water with the chicken in the pan.
- Cook in low fire till the sauce is half.
- Remove and serve hot with rice