This recipe was created using FoodiePress – plugin included in Chow. It’s unique solution for creating and managing Recipe data in WordPress, allowing for advanced search by ingredients, customizable layouts and templates for recipe, print styles and many many features.
All recipes created with FoodiePress have support for Micoformats and Google Recipe View. Schema.org is a collaboration by Google, Microsoft, and Yahoo! to improve the web by creating a structured data markup schema supported by major search engines. On-page markup helps search engines understand the information on webpages and provide richer results, so your recipes will stand out among other search results.
If you are decorating the cake with whipped cream, remember that you are using the sifted green tea powder to dust the cake. Green tea is made from the leaves from Camellia sinensis that have undergone minimal oxidation during processing. Green tea originated in China, but it has become associated with many cultures throughout Asia.
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees C (350 degrees F)
- Grease and flour a 23 cm (9 inch) round cake pan
- Melt the chocolate using a Bain-Marie
- Mix eggs and beans in a food processor until very smooth
- Add sugar and baking powder and continue blending until the mixture is even
- Pour in chocolate and mix or stir until evenly blended
- Pour into the cake pan
- Bake for 40 min or until a cake needle or toth pick comes out clean